This year I’m thankful.
- To No Tell Motel for nominating my poem “Bargaining” for a Pushcart and for being supportive of my work over the past two years.
- For my best friends, who are the very best people in the whole world.
- To my editors at LOCUSPOINT for helping me get it off the ground, even if now it’s just barely hovering above it.
- For my job(s), which give me enough and still allow/encourage me to write.
- For my poetry pen pals who keep me inspired, informed, educated, and intrigued. You know who you are.
- For love—both past and present tense.
- For the generosity of my family members and their continued support.
- And last but not least, for Arden.