Courtesy of Google’s “define:term” command.
- Charlie (born c. 1899), also known as Charlie the Curser, is a blue and gold female macaw living at Heathfield Nurseries, a pet sanctuary in Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom. Charlie became famous when The Daily Mirror published an article about her in January 2004.
- First Lieutenant Charlie (known as Nash in Japan) is a video game character from Capcom’s Street Fighter series of fighting games.
- American soldiers’ slang for “Viet Cong.” “Charlie” (or “Charles” or “Chuck”) was short for the phonetic representation “Victor Charlie” for “VC.”
- Another name for cocaine.
- An extremely lightly marked animal in marked breeds or Broken Groups. Usually having colored ears, light eye circles and a Charlie Chaplin mustache like marking for a butterfly and are also usually devoid of back and side markings. The trait is usually genetically recessive.
- the enemy.
- This term applies to rabbits that lack sufficient markings for the breed or variety. Often, this term refers to a rabbit of a Broken variety that has less than 10% colour markings.
- perjorative term to designate someone’s anonymity or social insignificance: “Can it, Charlie.”
- slang for penis.
Leave a Reply