1. It seems I have nothing of interest to say these days, so I’m keeping (mostly) mum. I hope that doesn’t mean I’ll alienate all you loyal readers out there. It’s not you; it’s me.
2. My whole life in boxes, bins.
3. Season 4 of Buffy: “Wild At Heart,” “The Initiative.”
Willow: Ok, say that I help, and you start a conversation. It goes great. You like Buffy, she likes you. You spend time together, feelings grow deeper, and one day, without even realizing it, you find you’re in love. Time stops, And it feels like the whole world’s made for you two, and you two alone, until the day one of you leaves and rips the still-beating heart from the other, who’s now a broken, hollow, mockery of the human condition.
Riley: Yep, that’s the plan.
4. Honesty in all its forms, even the painful and unwelcome ones.
5. The Who’s Tommy + The Polyphonic Spree’s Together We’re Heavy = Angels & Airwaves
6. Praying for one overcast day. Today might be that day. Cloud cover this early bodes well. There is a lot of wind lately and it tends to stir things up.
7. Not reading books! Feels like a cruel torture.
8. A good portion of my brain dedicated to furniture arrangement, picture hanging.