2. I wrote my research paper on nonprofit poetry publishing over the weekend. Thank God that’s over. It was actually a really interesting topic and I learned a lot. I’ll post an excerpt later today.
3. Helena Handbasket is a real person with real feelings.
4. Who’s headlining the Southwest Arts Conference this year? Chech Marin, that’s who. Why? Because he’s the single largest private collector of Southwestern art, that’s why. I mean, he’s not large. His collection is. Or he might be. I don’t know—he’s never dated any of my friends.
5. This year I’m thankful for kissing. And the airline industry. And mostly, to AWP.
6. I want to tell people that my chapbook would make a great holiday gift, except that it’s kind of a downer.